- The user account has the purpose to enter own records into the system on a regular basis.
In case of only single records it's preferred to send a message to the editors.
- By entering records users grant the irrevokable right to store, display and process
this data without renumeration in this system and possible follow-up or derived systems.
Records are licensed to the Arachnologische Gesellschaft according to
(Creative Commons Attribution — ShareAlike 4.0 International).
- By uploading images users grant the non-exclusive, irrevokable right to store, display and process
these images without renumeration in this system and possible follow-up systems. Images are not
passed on to parties outside the Arachnologische Gesellschaft.
- Users ensure that they have sufficient rights themselves to be able to submit data or images
under the above conditions.
- Users do not disturb the operation of this system, e. g. by overloading it or by
entering a large number of nonsensical data.
- The editors reserve the right to check entered data and approve it for display to the general public.
The editors reserve the right to modify or delete entered data.
- If the editors and administration detect an abuse of the system, the user account may be
blocked. This decision is made at the sole discretion of the administration.
- Registered users use their accounts only for themselves. They take care to not let
the access data fall into the hands of third parties. If this still happens they notify the
administration without delay.
This name will be displayed for other users.
The EMail address is required to verify the registration. The address is not visible for normal users and will not be used for purposes outside this system. The address must be unique in the system.
The password must be at least 7 characters long and must contain at least letters and digits.